Thursday, June 07, 2007

stuck at home with a cranky tummy and a fever. been up most of the night retching and purging. out from both ends. how fun is that.

tried to cheer myself up by searching for some funny videos to watch and i found this:



for those who don't know, these girls had a season on Singapore's tv with a show called Girls Out Loud. didn't show in Malaysia of course so i ended up watching all the episodes on YouTube. i must say it's quite entertaining. really. they're not afraid of touching on controversial issues and it's all done in the best taste. humour. i think that's the best way of approaching any sort of topic.

so anyway, i found the video quite cute. and it was shot in genting if i'm not wrong.

humour me lar if i'm not posting anything of substance. i'm sick, ok. and i'm missing hospital. it's making me feel very guilty. and i'm still waiting for my mental health resit results so very panicking lorh. i hope i pass. please, just let me pass.

No comments: