Tuesday, June 19, 2007

i made strawberry muffins today since it's the strawberry season now. planning to give some to my registrar and my consultant tomorrow. a little bit of apple polishing to ensure i get a good evaluation never hurt anyone *snicker*. i should do this more often. i miss baking. and i think i might be a bit too dependant on the modern baking facilities like the cake mixer, the accurate measuring cups, the MAID that washes up after i make a HUGE mess. so today, i had to minimise the mess and minimise the utensil usage. hahaha...

so i'm hoping they'll be BLOWN away with the muffins and be super nice to me. not that they haven't been. but there's no harm in coating my bum with some padding is there?

*grin*


i have a feeling i'm gonna get some very curt criticism from some people for doing this. hmmm...

had itchy fingers and clicked on everyone's link on my sidebar. most of them weren't updated but then some were. and so happened, i was reading keshialicious' blog and jolly good, she tagged the reader. bleh..so..i'm gonna waste more of my precious time, doing the tag.


Condoms: don't have that, but i have this plasticky, rubbery thing i took from the ward..does that count?

Cell phone: who wouldn't have one in this day an age? yes, i have a cell phone, a nokia 6288 that every IMU student here in queensland has.

Chair/stool: yes, quite a comfortable office chair i bought from KMart and cost me 39AUD

Book shelf: eh...not sure if it's called a bookshelf...buuuuut, i have books in it.

Dresser: urm...wat's a dresser? is it a tallboy where i fold my clothes and put it in? or a dressing table? anyhoo..i have neither.

Computer: i have a laptop...

Bean bag: don't have...but i want to get one! i have a one seat plush chair sitting in the corner..

Pictures: yes, i do. pictures of my family..

Mirror: multiple mirrors all across my room. no, i'm not a narcissist

Skateboard: urh...no...very bad sense of balance on one.

Bed: yes...a very small bed on the floor in a corner of my room..

Clothes: it's on every surface of my room. quite literally...

Surfboard: nioppppe............

Smoke detector: there's one outside my room...

Piano/keyboard/guitar/bass/drums: don't have! which i'm very sad about! i must remember to bring my guitar next year...

Locking door: my door cannot lock..got keyhole, but no key..

Bottle of water: urm...do 2 bottles of wine count?

2A blacklight: what's that? i have a pentorch though...

Medals/ribbons: not here with me, they're in my room back home..

Awards: nadah...

Sport accessories: socks and running shoes? ooohh oooh! tights...

CDs: only ONE. the ladies of jazz..

Flag: if it's big and has flowers and is thick enough to be used as a blanket, then...no

Stop sign/any sign: urh...there's a white board in my room? with lots of words on it?
Caution tape: no lah...where got...

Paintball: never tried

Real Gun: paintball gun never hold before, what makes u think i've held a real gun?

Cigarettes: with the number of patients i see dying of lung disease? no thank you...

Candle: fire alarm sets off too easily...cannot afford to burn, and then pay the fireman..

Books: oh yeah...got as many books as i do clothes...

Nintendo: nope

Play Station: nope

Xbox: nope

Stereo: my laptops's my stereo

Television: there's a HUGE sony trinitron outside my room...other than that, my laptop's my tv

Lighter: nope

Gum: everyday...keeps the mouth fresh and clean...good for talking to patients...

How many windows do you have in ur room?: 3

What is the color of your walls?: boringly white..

Hardwood floor, tile, or carpet? : hardwood

What color is your bed?: the bed or the bedsheet? the bed's grey and the bedsheet's off white...

What are on yr walls?: nothing..not allowed to stick anything on it

Has the opposite sex been in your room before? : not for the right reasons...

and i tag everyone on my sidebar links..

No comments: