Monday, June 04, 2007

i absolutely HATE HATE HATE banking.

especially when it's internet banking where i ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS forget my client number and pin number.

i've just spent the last 20 minutes trying to log into my account.

tried numerous numbers written all over my statements and NOTHING!

all the numbers were WRONG.

and now my account is FROZEN.

and i can't un-freeze it since it's 10 pm at night and the stupid bank doesn't offer a 24 hour service hotline where they can help me undo all the stupid damage they put me in, in the first place.

ok..

maybe it's my own fault for not remembering my numbers. but when i have so many other numbers to remember, it's not easy ok!

i tried writing it down...but i lost the paper.

there's quite a large number of dollars in my account that is currently inaccessible. great.

i'm such dead meat if my mother finds out about this. i hope she forgot i have a blog.

No comments: