Tuesday, April 03, 2007

they all died.

maybe i'll try turtles next. they at least indicate better if they're about to die. plus...teenage mutant ninja turtles the movie is coming out soon. so i'll commerate their opening with some new turtles in my little jar.

super tired. getting to clinic everyday is starting to wear down on me. and it's only the 5th day. imagine 3 more weeks of this. gosh...

maybe it's seasonal depression.

i need to find something that'll hold my interest for longer than a week. can you believe i'm getting tired of shopping also already? that's not a good sign.

long easter weekend coming up in 2 days. still wondering what to do. maybe i'll go to Gold Coast again and stay a few days this time. but then again..there's only so much i can do. unless i head over to the theme parks. but those are really pricey.

was waiting for the bus on sunday afternoon and there was an old man sitting there. he was smoking this really smelly cigarette and i was trying not to breathe in too much of the second hand smoke.

him : are you going to church?
me : urh...i went this morning..
him : i see...
me : are YOU going to church?
him : me?? oh no...i'm a naughty boy. (gave me a very lewd smile and wink)
me : oh...i see. (starting to feel a bit awkward)
him : the priest was f**king the nun!
me : oh...that's not good.

thank goodness the bus arrived then and i hopped on, took a seat far AWAY from him, popped my mp3 on and buried my nose in the book i had brought.

but then...i wasn't exactly off the hook yet. the bus stopped at the next stop and another old man hopped on. not as old as the last one, but old enough to be a grandfather. he took a look around the bus and decided to sit next to me. i had the book open on my lap and was fiddling with my mp3 player.

him : so what are you reading?
me : huh? oh...it's just some light reading material..
him : what's it about?
me : urh..it's about these four friends who are trying to help out another friend who just got dumped by her fiance, by hooking her up with another guy.
him : sounds interesting.
me : haha..uh..yeah..just something easy to read..
him : so what do you do for fun?

*ding*

my stop came up and i hurriedly hopped off. WARGH!!!
i need younger men hitting on me! not old men old enough to be wearing a doodoo bag!

No comments: