Thursday, April 05, 2007

was my turn to cook dinner tonight so i opted for a change from the usual rice with one meat and one veggie. pan grilled chicken breast with mashed potatoes, boiled asparagus and grilled cherry tomatoes. topped off with a wine and mushroom sauce. all made from scratch i must say. since i got home early from clinic today, decided to give ying wei and myself a treat. had a nice long dinner and a nice long, bloated chat after dinner. tried the ever famous bundaberg rum and cola, brewed and bottled in bundaberg, queensland. which incidentally, is where i will be posted to for my rural rotation.


my shoe collection has dwindled significantly since i got here. mostly due to the fact that i couldn't fit all my shoes into my luggage and NOT go over the 30kg limit when i flew over here and also due to the fact that shoes in brisbane aren't all that cheap. but, i've manage to find some pretty good bargains. yes, even with my ever small and slitty eyes, i've scourged the city and found these.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

all for the VERY affordable price of 50AUD. yes, yes, you can call me the BARGAIN QUEEN. thank you, thank you. i'd never have done it, save for my little eyes. thank you little eyes.


and now, my little slitty eyes are getting smaller as the nights have not been kind to me of late. sleepless, mindless tossing and turning, coupled with shoulder, neck and back aches. thank God for the long weekend.

No comments: