Saturday, April 17, 2010

i woke up this morning and gingerly placed my feet on the ground. for some reason, the soles of my feet felt raw and tingly. like the top layer of skin had been sandpapered off and it was all sensitive. and then i stretched and i swear, i could hear my muscles groan in complaint at being pulled unnecessarily. i put on my glasses and went to brush my teeth. i blearily peeked at my face in the mirror and was satisfied to see that i had the decency to wipe off all my makeup before tumbling to bed early this morning. i brushed my teeth and hopped into the shower to wake myself up. and when the water hit me aching body, suddenly it wasn't just aching, it was stinging all over! wake up i did, alright. looked all over and found mini cuts and bruises all over my legs and arms. and i have no idea where they came from!

last night must have been THAT good.

so anyway, i made a promise to myself that i would CLEAN the house, do my LAUNDRY and sort out my CLOSET today. i started with laundry. never, ever let 2 weeks worth of laundry to pile up. it's overwhelming! good part is that i actually made FULL use of my wardrobe. especially when it came to undergarments. i never knew i had so much. after i put the first load in, i decided that it was time to clean the house. but i grew lazy and i called up my landlord's maid. *shrug* she does it so much better and all i have to deal with is her body odour lingering in the air after she's done. nothing a little air freshener can't fix. so i then tackled my closet. i would have taken a picture of a before and after shot, but that would require effort and i just forgot la. but i swear i have no idea where half of these come from. i'm digging right to the back of my closet and i'm pulling out clothes that are HIDEOUS! where the heck do these things come from?! i really do not remember buying any of these. then i realise, oh wait, they're some of the clothes my mom left behind for herself. what a relief! i thought i had gone on some drunken shopping spree that i had no recollection of. so i packed up all the clothes that i never wear and i bundled them up into a spare suitcase and voila! i've got extra closet space! very essential after going shopping with the little sister over my last break back home and buying a ton of clothes in a span of 2 hours.

so the checklist goes:
1. laundry - check
2. clean the house - check
3. sort out my closet - check.

now i think i need to go sort out my shoes. way huger task. way, way huger task.

No comments: