Wednesday, May 24, 2006

i'm getting extremely stressed out. labwork is seriously getting to me. been doing it day after day and it still doesn't seem to be going anywhere. yesterday my supervisor dropped a whole shitload of work on my lap and says, time is running out. HELLO? do you think i don't know!? stop giving me more work to do! it's stupid that i've the heaviest workload of the bunch. i'm only a BMedSc student. i'm not a PhD student as much as you'd like to think i am. sigh....

and now she tells me i have to start drawing up graphs. WTF! she never told me anything about graphs! ok. call me blur and stupid and dumb, but hey....it would be nice to have a head's up once in a while. sigh...and plus, how am i supposed to do up graphs if i don't have any data?

time's running short and my stress level is running high. not a good combination.

i need help with drawing and plotting up the graphs. someone, help me. please.

No comments: