Thursday, May 04, 2006

i'm being haunted by the spirit of the dead black cat my dogs killed. yesterday morning when i got into my car, the first thing i saw as i exited the house was a black cat. and it just stared at me. creepy? yes. but wait....

when i arrived at uni and parked my car. i stepped out and guess what? yup. i see a black cat. and again, it just stared at me. do you feel the hairs on the back of your neck standing up yet? cause mine are...

and last night when i went for mamak with my mum and sisters, again, i saw a black cat. it didn't stare at me this time. but it glanced at me and then just walked away. now my skin is really crawling...

now, i know you all must be thinking it's just a coincidence and that there are a gazillion black cats around malaysia. but what are the odds that i keep on seeing them, and they seem to appear everywhere i go? these were the only 3 places i went to yesterday and at all 3 places, i saw a black cat.

maybe a cat really does have 9 lives...

No comments: