Tuesday, May 02, 2006

i wanna go home! but i'm stuck in uni since it's raining elephants and kangaroos. sigh...

was in hkl again today. after a looooooong break from it. and i must say, looking good really gets you places. i wore a new top i bought from the mont kiara flea market yesterday and it's quite nice, if i do say so myself. ruffles and lace. so, i wore it and went to the lab and the usual people who would just snub me and ignore my presence suddenly all seemed very nice and polite. they smiled and greeted me. to my utmost, utmost, utmost surprise, the head of dept was also very nice. and she's known for being quite the mean bitch.

so anyway, after that i met up with ah koay for lunch in BTS. man that place is quite dead. for such a HUGE place, it's not a very nice place to shop. too many floors, too few nice shops. they were all the type of shops i'd find in summit and sungei wang. but didn't do much shopping, although i knew it was a sign when i rode the escalator up to the lower ground floor from the basement car park and as i reached the top, a shoe shop on sale appeared before my eyes. it was definitely a sign saying i need to go shoe shopping for new shoes.

roar, i so wanna go shopping. like all out shopping. but it's quite a waste of time and money yeah? but then again, when have i ever turned down an opportunity to shop? sigh...today. went back to uni empty handed after lunch. did my slides and now i've got a headache from looking too long into the microscope analysing my slides. bleh...

No comments: