Thursday, March 22, 2007

went city crawling today. just decided to go alone and walk around. taking in the sights and the people. very un-touristy i assure you. just needed some alone time to listen to my music and to chill with myself. stumbled upon this very interesting piece of scripture:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket



i like it...
found a small store tucked away in a corner that made medals and coins. was gazing into the window while i was waiting for my bus and i saw this
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
this medal is dedicated to my old faithful companion back home, loobie, who's old and frail and my daddy is going to take her to be put down this week. rest in peace darling loobie. your years of loyal service, love, loyalty and faithfulness to our family will be much missed.

No comments: