Thursday, March 01, 2007

been snapping random photos with my handphone while out exploring. while i've been only been encountering weird, mentally deranged people, i'm quite happy to see some very normal and touching scenes as i've been doing my wayfaring.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

was on the bus, going to the hospital one morning and i saw this old couple. the old woman was looking out the window, lost in her own thoughts, when this old man just reached across, took her hand and brought it up to his lips for a kiss. it was so sweet, i teared up.

now, how wonderful would it be if we had a love like that which would last the test of time. never letting the feelings die, never letting things get routine or mundane. how i wish that life didn't have to be so cynical and so hard. it hurts me to see how many time people just fly and race about their everyday lives, lost in their own little world that nothing else matters. never stopping to appreciate the things and people around them.

should life become one large routine?

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

this one, brought a smile to my face. these 2 sisters wearing lovely dresses and looking like little fairy princesses. took me back to when my sisters and i were little girls and my mum would sew dresses for us to wear. all the same material, but different patterns. i would be so proud to wear them to church or to dinners. knowing that we looked special, not because i was dressed identical to my sisters, but because i knew that my mum had made the dresses and that she did it because she loved us.

pretty dresses make me happy.

No comments: