Friday, March 02, 2007

i am sitting in front of my computer eating Uncle Toby' Mango and Passion Fruity Bites with a glass of milk by my side. it's supposed to be some sort of cereal where u eat it together with milk. but i found that putting them together makes the fruity bites soggy very quickly. so, now i just pop the crunchy bites into my mouth and then take a swig of milk. shake my head a bit and proceed with chewing. =)

how did fortitude valley a.k.a. Chinatown get it's name?

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

there you go..a bit of brisbane city history for you culture bugs.

and for the slightly less cultured ones.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

this outfit was lasviciously pointed out to me by a slightly deranged man while i was waiting for a bus at a bus stop that was conveniently situated outside an adult store. noticed the man was staring at yw and myself so i turned around to see what was his problem. he was standing right next to the outfit and when he saw me turning around to look at him, he took the opportunity to point at me and then at the outfit and then back again at me.

swt.

checkout what it says upclose.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

oooo...talk about kinky.

thank goodness he walked away after a while and left us alone. and then something else caught my eye.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

apparently they're looking for asian dancers. if not it wouldn't be advertised in chinese as well right? gosh...so that's what he was thinking.

dancer...can make a lot of money orhh...

No comments: