Tuesday, March 06, 2007

oh my gosh...i've been tagged. i've never been tagged in my whole blogging life and i had hoped that i never would. buttttt...sarah sim yen mi! u've tagged me. grrr...

so here goes:
THE SIX WEIRD THINGS ABOUT ME

1. i study better in the toilet

yeah..you read it right. i've noticed that whenever i'm in the toilet, i tend to retain information better. especially when it comes to studying. i think it's the whole dumping out and taking in thing. i dump out my poo and take in information. has worked wonders. back home, i would sit for hours on my toilet bowl just studying. until my butt starts to hurt then i'll reluctantly get off. tried simulating it once by sitting on my chair as i would on my toilet bowl...but my mind very smart. it knew that i was bluffing it and didn't fall for it.

2. i count syllables

i have a this weird obsessive compulsive thing where i tend to count the syllables of words that i read while i'm driving. like if i see a billboard stating 'TEH TARIK CAP LEMBU', i'll start counting the syllables with my fingers. and the thing is, it has to be in even numbers. like...TEH-TA-RIK-CAP-LEM-BU...that's six syllables...so, i count it off, once i reach five, the next syllable has to fall in between my five fingers, means it has to land on my middle finger. so what if it's an uneven number like seven or nine? ok...for seven, the sixth and seventh syllable will end up being counted on my index and ring finger. if it's nine, it'll have to land on my thumb, index, ring and pinky finger, leaving the middle one out. makes sense? i know it doesn..but oh well..and i also count car number plates and shop signs.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

3. i'm obsessed about my weight

well...not obsessed until the point of an eating disorder. i still eat and very heartily i might add. but usually after eating a mite too much, i get really guilty and feel that i need to lose weight. so i do it by semi-starving myself the next meal or by exercising and sometimes, i've resorted to laxatives. and everytime before showering i would look at myself in the mirror and assess whether i've put on any weight. this is like daily. yeah, you heard right. but then...i've learnt to control my eating and exercise moderately to maintain a proper weight. and i always tend to feel very self-conscious and always need to ask my friends whether i look ok and not too fat. that's what happens when u have sisters who are twigs. hahaha...

4. i talk to movie screens

back in malaysia, when i watch movies, i tend to read the malay subtitles way ahead and then mouth back the words in english while the dialogue is still going on. i have no idea why. apparently it's quite annoying. according to one timothy law. but i find it amusing. so..next time you wanna watch a movie with me, ask me to shut up before hand.

5. i have super fast growing eyebrows

i just went for my first eyebrow waxing on saturday and the eyebrow hair started showing it's growth on tuesday. i'm quite serious. i had to start clearing and plucking it. waxing not that bad also actually. i expected worse. but then...it was quite bearable. i mean..i prefer it to threading since they have to go over and over just to really clear a spot. waxing. one pull and it's all gone. quite good. i think i might just end up waxing a lot more than my eyebrows very soon.

6. i eat my skin

like goldmember in austin powers, i eat my skin. you see..i used to bite my nails all the time. but i stopped after putting on braces. but after i took them off, the habit sort of came back. so nowadays, instead of biting my nails, i bite the skin beside the nails. bite, bite, bite then i swallow it. no taste. just a habit. quite gross i know. hehehe...

ok...now that's done, i TAAAAAAAAAG....

esther lau
sara lau
keshia kan
timstone
pamsong

aaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnnddddddddddddddddd

bryanlimus!

...

on another note.
MY MUMMY'S COMING TOMORROW!!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


tomorrow, tomorrow, i love ya...tomorrow, you're only a daaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyy aaaaaawwwwwaaaaaaayyyyyyyyy!!!!

No comments: