Friday, October 06, 2006

my maid's changing my bedsheets today.

i guess i should be thankful that i at least HAVE a maid to change and wash my sheets.

but i don't like it that she changes it so often.

i think it's like she changes them every fortnight.

call me disgusting, but i kinda like my sheets to be on my bed for more than 2 weeks.

just when i've soften them and they've got my own smell, it goes into the wash and new sheets with the harsh sudsy, soappowderish smell meet my body every time i lie in bed.

i don't like.

i like sheets with my own smell.

ok, i'm not as disgusting as all that to want my sheets on forever so that i smell my own smell but leave them on at least for a month yeah?

...
have been getting really bad nights lately.
been plagued by really bad dreams, really weird dreams or just plain waking up in the middle of the night for no reason.
one of the earlier bad dreams that i've been having was one where a friend whom i no longer talk to anymore, appears in it.
won't go into details of how we become UN-friends, but just know enough that it was a tiny matter, which i blew way outta proportion. sigh...i miss my friend.
so my friend appears in it and we just started talking like it was when we WERE friends. and i woke up realising, i MUST call this friend before i head over to australia. must at least patch things up. if not recement the friendship, at least just become 'hi-bye' friends again.

No comments: