Friday, October 20, 2006

i currently have 7, count 'em...7 bruises. yeah.

not 1..not 2..3? yeah right..not even 4, 5, hardly, 6, gimme a break, but 7.

7 major bruises all around my legs.

and i don't even remember how i got half of them.

i've got one on my shin, two around my left knee, another 2 on my thighs one on the dorsum of my foot and one major one on my hip.

sigh...

i know i got the ones on my shin and knees when i was running up the spiral staircase. my sisters and i were alone at home at that time and they were bugging me to cook lunch for them. so i very nicely went and cooked them lunch. oh..did i mention we were having a grey's anatomy marathon? yeah..so, i rushed all the way up since i didn't wanna miss any bit of it. and guess what? i tripped on the 2nd last step of the spiral staircase and the bowl of noodles that i had cooked went flying outta my hands. don't ask what happened next.

sigh...

then a couple of days ago, i was hooking up my laptop to my printer and had to squeeze in between a table and a cupboard. so after hooking it up, i stood up and banged my hip straight into the table. ow. so now i've got a really angry looking bruise on my hip.

AND...

guess what happened this morning.

daddy and mummy were sending me to work and stopped at the end of the road so that he didn't have to turn in. so, i got down from the car, closed the door, and suddenly just slipped and fell. i can just picture in my head how my parents must have been going like..'whaa??' when they could at first clearly see me walking away from them and suddenly just disappear from sight. so, why did i fall? well, my slip in sandals broke. and when i took a step forward in them, i slipped, fell, and twisted my knee in a weird angle.

now i've got a strawberry mark on my other knee.

jolly good.

i am such a klutz...

speaking of strawberries, i made strawberry cupcakes last night. parents said it was too sweet. that means, it's perfect. =)

No comments: