Tuesday, October 03, 2006

it is time for me to come back

so...

HERE I AM!

yeah..so it's been quite a while since i last updated.

really sorry.

but been very very very very laaaaazy...

*grin*

so there have been many many things that have been happening since my last post.
don't think i wanna go into details.
mainly cos i don't really remember them.
hahaha..
but..

significant events:
july:
my birthday

august:
der yin's birthday, threw her a nice surprise party

september:
ky-vern's wedding.
very very significant.
SOME pics are up on my multiply. not much..and mostly of my sisters and pam and me.
was a wonderful wedding.
sigh..i wish it didn't have to end.

and now..i'm working.
for domino's.
not as a pizza maker.
i'm more of a data entry, mindless typing kinda girl.

not working this week.
i've got a sty in my eye.
yeah..a sty.
can't remember the last time i had one.
but i DO remember the last time der lyn had one.
woah...had to go for minor surgery.
local anaesthetic and all.
was fascinating.
for me lar..cos i think i might be part sadistic.
the dr had to flip her eyelid inside out and burst the sty.
*pssht*
the pus literally flew out. yuck.

so went for olivia's surprise birthday party last sunday night.
good time. good time.
laughed till my cheek muscles were hurting at the end of the night.

it's time for me to grow up.

No comments: