Thursday, November 01, 2007

a HUGE apology to everyone on my MSN list who i've 'sent' a virus to. i'm really, really, really sorry.

i've been up half the night trying to get rid of it from my computer. i've run spybot. i've run ad-aware. i've run avg. and STILL the stupid virus is still there when i turn on my MSN.

i've come to the conclusion that i need professional help. hence the date with the ONE tonight. hope he gets it fixed.

i'm so hooked on beyonce's songs at the moment. especially the dance ones 'get me bodied', 'freakum dress', 'suga mama' and 'upgrade you'. i play them every morning and do the shimmy shimmy in my room to wake me up. i wonder if my housemates wonder why i keep looping these songs.

poor computer. *sayangs*

sometimes i amaze myself with my stupidity. i need someone to keep knocking sense into my head.

mornings are the worst for me right now. i find that i'm relying more and more on my morning coffee to get me up. i have to get up at 5.30 every morning to get to hospital by 7 for ward rounds. stupid bus takes almost an hour and a half to get there. so imagine spending 3 hours everyday on the bus just going to and fro the hospital. next year, i tell you, i'm getting a car. fosho.

will be going home in a few short weeks. and my room is a mess! hahaha...i've done three loads of laundry in the past 2 weeks and the clean clothes are just sitting on my chair behind me. i'm just too darn lazy to put them away. maybe i should just start packing now. my cupboard won't hold my clothes anymore anyway. i hope i find a place with built in wardrobes next year.

got locked out of the house the other day. lovely. so, i had to climb in the window. phoof! that was a feat in itself i can tell you that. got some mighty brilliant bruises from doing so after hoisting myself on the window sill. makes me wonder how come people's houses don't get broken into as often as it does back in KL. i mean, it's really quite easy. no gates, no fences, no grills, just mosquito screens, which, seriously are really easy to break through. but then, i shouldn't tempt fate. later my house gets broken into.

choi! choi! choi!

*knocks on wood*

not like i believe in those things anyway.

No comments: