Wednesday, November 21, 2007

i just got hit on.

in cyberspace.

BY A GIRL!

for real.

i opened up my email inbox this morning and there was this email from multiply.

usually they only send updates which says 'what you've missed' but today, there was a 'hi there..'. so i thought i might be a friend who's messaging me.

*click*

'hi there...i think it's about time i started using multiply...bla bla bla...and i've been going through your site and you seem like a pretty interesting person...not to mention CUTE! you've captured my eye. hope you'll add me and we could become friends. or more...'

love,
XXX

omg.

1 comment:

btriz22 said...

I got that same message on my multiply as well!! I think she mass messages random people just hoping that someone would give a reply. how sad. I totally ignored this person. haha.