Wednesday, October 17, 2007

37 days.

thirty seven days.

THIRTY SEVEN DAYS.

that's how long more before i'm home. before i'm back in the land of all the best foods, the land of all the best friends, the land of beds that magically get made, the land of food being on the table without me making it, the land of my parents and family.

der yin just said she misses me on her blog.

i miss the way she says 'jie jie der wen'. with the wen being a little bit longer than usual. so it's like 'wennn'.

gosh.
37 days.

and in that 37 days i'll have to sit for the worst exam of the year. i need help. i'm so tired of studying, so tired of living this life, so tired of just living for passing exams and stressing over results and getting palpitations and anxiety attacks.

i'm whinging again. i need to stop whinging. someone tell me to stop whinging.

hope brisbane church had their annual church dinner on monday night. had a buffet style dinner. call me a glutton, but i ended up with heartburn again that night. and again last night. and again right now. i don't know what's going on. can't be i'm eating too much. all i had for dinner was soup, asparagus and bread. and lots of juice. and fruits.


Judah 6 lifegroup

christine.joyce.me.ying wei
daniel.zk.me.elena.ying wei.dexter.richard

i find it hard to understand sometimes how people can be so blaise and indifferent about life and about how things go about. they never seem to be frazzled by the everyday occurrences, good or bad that pass their way. i envy them. i tend to worry unnecessarily. and blow things way out of proportion all the time. i just can't seem to let sleeping dogs lie or just let things pass me by without kicking up a big fuss over why such things happen to me.

someone teach me to be less stressed out over small matters and to just enjoy my life.

i'm looking for the magic in my life. i think it's time i deserve some magic.

No comments: