Wednesday, May 09, 2007

i am a very irate girl today. i feel restless, i feel irritated, i feel useless, i feel bored, i feel stressed, i feel BLARRGGGHH! i can't even put it into words. so annoying.

this is gonna be a really mindless, rant. so, don't read if you don't want to.

it's so freaking boring here! i'm serious. there's just nothing i can do. i know it's exams soon but sometimes studying all day can really just get to you, you know? at least at home, i still had my sisters to annoy and take my mind off things. but here. oh-my-gosh. there's nothing i can do. i can't just simply go up to my very black neighbours and start to annoy them can i?

me: hello...
them: hello...
me: i'm just here to annoy you...
them: urh...okay...
me: so here goes...*annoy annoy annoy* pulls hair, or with them, their non-existant ones. growl at them. smack them when i feel annoyed.

ROAR! i don't even know what i'm posting.

and i've used the word annoy quite often enough in this post already.

so i'm gonna stop.

No comments: