Wednesday, April 26, 2006

*snooooore*

*scratches ear*

*briiiit briiiiit briiiiit*

*grunt* huh? whaa???

my hand whips out to smack the alarm clock and it promptly shuts up. i blearily open my eyes and squint at it nastily. 8.15. sigh. time to get up. i know i know. 8.15 doesn't seem very early in the morning to be getting up, but if you have 2-3 am nights like me, trust me, it's early. and pray tell why am i waking up so early in the morning? lab work. what else. sigh...i drag myself outta bed and shuffle into the toilet. and i know what you're thinking. images of me scratching my butt and yawning widely is flashing through your head now. BUT NO! i do NOT scratch my butt on the way to the toilet in the mornings. yawn, occasionally. but scratching definitely not. so, as i was saying, i shuffle into the toilet, do my early morning toilet business, you know, brush teeth, wash face, shower, etc. etc. etc....

by the time i'm done, it's 8.40. time to get ready for uni. i open my cupboard. what to wear, what to wear, what to wear? sigh...i need to go shopping. my clothes are all starting to look very old. so after a surprisingly short time in front of the cupboard, i decided what to wear. time: 9.06. now it's time to put on my face. sigh....i can never leave without putting on foundation, powder, blusher, eyeliner and just recently, mascara. oh...and of course not forgetting lipstick. what? you think i look this beautiful all the time? hahaha...gotcha fooled. so anyway, i managed to get my lashes to curl rEeeeaAaalllly nicely today. hehehe...big accomplishment since i've got the world's shortest eyelashes. time: 9.27.

ok. time to go. i glance quickly around my room to see if i'm forgetting anything. phone. check. wallet. check. sony mp3. check. slides. check. file. check. sunglasses. double check. (cannot forget my super gaya sunglasses) and i'm off.

i slide into my car and put it into reverse. i exit my house and begin my journey, only to be confronted with....JAM. WAT THE....? at 9.35 in the morning?? there's jam? this cannot be happening. anyway, to cut a long story short, i'm now in uni, typing this latest post in the postgraduate room, with a whole bunch of workers renovating the room peering over at me, wondering what i'm doing there. hmm...i think i should be leaving now. my slides are about done boiling and the men are starting to unnerve me.

No comments: