Tuesday, April 25, 2006

i'm back...yup...you heard me right. i'm back and i'm ready to go. most of you must have been wondering why i kinda went MIA for a bit. well, it's a long story. but as most long stories, go, they don't really have sad endings, so....here i am...again.

phew...it's been quite an age since i last blogged eh? even with the old one i never really updated much. but i promise, it'll all change.

you must also be wondering, why am i starting up a blog again? well, it's been brought to my attention that i've been somewhat neglecting my friends and haven't been keeping up to breast to what has been going on in their lives. and by doing so, i'm not being a very good friend. nope. so, i've started up my blog again to keep myself from lapsing back into that rut. how? you may ask. well, by blogging, i'm forced to read other people's blog to see what's going on. because if i don't read other people's blogs, then who's gonna read mine? right? RIGHT? RIGHT? of course i'm right.

so, without further ado, here we go.

how has my life been the past few months? hmmm...good questions. well, i've been juggling between going to HKL, going to IMU-RL (research lab), spending time with my kitty and of course, trying to write up my thesis. all's going well except the thesis. haven't gotten round to getting it started. must be my procrastinator gene in me kicking into play. which is odd since my parents SWEAR by the holy book that they never EVER procrastinate. so where did i get this gene...hmm? i dunno. maybe some dormant gene that is only passed down to the granddaughter of my grandfather who's great-grandauntie 3 times removed from china, passed it down to her son's son who passed it down through his wife to his niece from the other side of the world. i dunno. i'm not making any sense. why? i dunno.

so, that's all for now. i must say i'm quite glad to be back to blogging. no. really. i am. can't you see i'm leaping and hopping with joy? jolly good.

No comments: