Friday, April 28, 2006

i'm getting tired of my hairstyle. sarah and su-ann both have funky hairstyles now. maybe i should get mine done too. but according to kitty, he'll hear no end of it since i'll be bitching about it if it doesn't turn out nice. i have half my friends saying i should keep wearing it short, while the other half says i should leave it long again. ok, well, not half and half. more like sarah thinks i look better with short hair and zk thinks i should grow it long again. how did all this come about you're wondering? well, i was in sarah's room the other day and i saw a pic of her, suling and me taped to her wall. it was a pic of us during our IMU CF camp in port dickson. in it we all had long hair and geeky glasses. and whoaaa...my hair was super long. like almost covering my boobs and i was like...

'siiiiiiiigh....i miss my long hair.'

so after like...thinking and thinking and thinking, i've decided it's make or break time. should i cut it now, or should i continue to leave it long. so, i'm gonna let you all decide for me. i'm gonna start a poll. do you think i should cut it or leave it long. let me know. by the end of this month, which is only another 2 days, i'll do something to my hair or do nothing to it depending on the outcome of this poll. happy polling....

No comments: