Tuesday, September 11, 2007

it is now that time.

i'm back and happy to be back, in the land of the internet, the land of the cars, the land of the city, the land of the big roads and in the land of fast food. thank GOD for fast food. so fattening, but oh-so-good.

it has been a long almost 2 months and i've missed this.

but i'm back and i'm grateful.

went to watch switchfoot play the night i got back. so gung-ho, was on an adrenaline high to do everything that i was deprived of when i was away. shopping la, eating la, watching tv la, going for concert la, city-combing la. felt goooooooooooood to air my legs. especially since now i can wear shorts and skirts and let my legs breathe. gosh, they're so pale. they need tanning.





exams are really around the corner now and it's crunchtime. study, study, study.
and no. don't expect me to write about what went on during my rural posting. i'm not allowed to. my blog has been found out. and i don't intend on letting it's existence and it's previous contents to marr my assessment.
but i will let you guys know this: i almost got molested by one of the patients and he tried to follow me back to my room. but that...is another story.


No comments: