Wednesday, July 04, 2007



this is how i feel right now. woke up this morning with a splitting headache all around my head. thought i'd stay home and get some cleaning and studying done. but i conveniently forgot that what has been getting me up and about these days have been painkillers by the elephant shotgun load. i don't think my liver's going to put up with it any longer. trying to abstain from taking them today. but i find myself looking more and more longingly at that bottle of panadol next to my bed. it has gotten so bad, that the pain has spread to my jaw, affecting my teeth. not only is there pounding in my head, there's also throbbing in my mouth, tenderness over my sinuses and pins and needles shooting into my eyes. looking directly into light makes me cringe and coughing makes me feel like someone's punching my head with a bag full of rocks. i've only got one eye open as i'm typing this, and opened very minimally i might add, which, isn't very much, considering that i've got very small eyes.

enough. i've had it. this has got to stop.

No comments: