Thursday, September 11, 2008

drives to hospitals are usually the time when i have my daily conversations in my head. i figured, since i'm on the road and i'm free to turn around and drive anywhere i want once i've decided, it's a good way to make decisions.

but i know i'm really tired when i'm having my conversation in my head and i get round to the subject of shopping and i straightaway veto it no.

but it's a good sort of tired.

was in the hospital birthing suite with a mother til 2 am last night. but once that got done, a huge boulder lifted from my shoulders.

4 babies. delivered, done and dusted.

i know 4 deliveries doesn't sound like much, but when you're competing with other medical students and midwife students, it's not very easy.

i'm suddenly thinking very hard about having normal deliveries. it's not easy at all.

2 comments:

Pam Song said...

I want a baby. Doesn't matter how normal or abnormal the circumstance. I just want a baby.

Gimmie a baby, Gracie?

gracielau said...

eh...
as in you want me to be a surrogate mother for your fertilized egg?
or you want me to steal a baby for you?

to both questions. NO.