Tuesday, August 05, 2008

i woke up yesterday morning feeling extremely happy that i didn't have any clinics scheduled early in the morning. i rolled around and lazed in bed until i felt that i really DID need to get up. which was at about 10.30. quickly checked my timetable to make sure that i really didn't have anything on. true enough. but had a clinic on a 1. plenty of time, plenty of time.

dum dee dum dum..

had some cheese and crackers for breakfast while hopelessly trying to connect online. there's something wrong with my laptop. it keeps disconnecting. which annoys the hell out of me. ended up watching a dvd. anyhewwww...

11.30 came. jumped into the shower for a quick wash and after deciding what to wear and putting on my face, it was 12.25. walked down the stairs and remembered that i forgot my car keys. glanced at my wrist. crap, i forgot my watch was dead. got my car keys and almost tripped running down the stairs. opened the door and accidentally kicked something.

'what's that?'

little brown package with a red fragile sticker on the side.

'oooooh!'


little brown package with the name Grace Lau on the front. (okay la i was too excited forgot to take pic of the packaging before tearing off the paper)

RIIIIIPPP!



'EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!'

that's squealing by the way. in case you didn't get it.


i saw the box and i seriously couldn't stop grinning lorh! and was also continuously going

'oh my god. oh my god. oh my god. oh my god.'


isn't it the most beautiful thing ever? (i know got richer people with nicer looking ones with bling bling and shing shing all la. but don't burst my bubble please)


siiiiiigh. my heart is melt.

and to think the night before we had a little tiff due to my PMS-ing. and then this came. everything also ok already la!

i very happy =)

No comments: